Physician - Pediatric Endocrinology - Fort Wayne, Indiana
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Seeking to recruit a BC/BE Pediatric Endocrinologist to join an established practice. Our current endocrinology team consists of 1 board-certified pediatric endocrinologist, 2 certified diabetes educators, a pediatric dietitian, a pediatric social worker, and 2 pediatric endocrine nurses. Heavily supported by pediatric intensivists, pediatric hospitalists, and pediatric emergency department.
Make your mark in our community by joining a robust team of pediatric specialists, including surgery, cardiology, GI, oncology, pulmonology, hospitalists, intensivists, and child-life services. Many teaching and research opportunities are available, including monthly Pediatric Grand Rounds, in-house family practice residents, and IU School of Medicine academic engagement opportunities. Additionally, we have unique and interesting clinical profiles of patients with our large Amish and Burmese populations.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Base salary plus incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Health, Life, and Retirement Benefits
Fort Wayne, IN - Northeast Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- The second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+
- Named All-American City Award and a City of Livability
- The overall cost of living is 9 percent below the national average
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- An active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses and 300 lakes within 50 miles of Fort Wayne
Family activities: the award-winning Children s Zoo and Science Central
Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, Embassy Theater, Civic Theater, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
Nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day, you bet on people, not on strategies. - Lawrence Bossidy, Former COO of General Electric
- Jeremy Richey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Jeremy came to Goodwin with 20 years of Healthcare experience.
- He has a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Jeremy lives in Indianapolis, Indiana with his wife, four children, and their pit bull, Hank.