Physician - Urologist - Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Currently seeking a BC/BE Urologist to an established bread and butter practice. Minimum of 7 days of call coverage a month. New grads and practicing physicians are welcome to apply.
Position & Hospital Details:
- Established urology practice
- Minimal Trauma
- Bread & Butter
- Clinic space connected to hospital
- 139 bed hospital
- Da Vinci Robot
- 14 ICU Rooms
- Hospitalist Program
A Comprehensive Compensation Package Will be Offered and May Include:
- Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus WRVU incentive
- Commencement and/or Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- Medical Education Debt Repayment Assist
- CME (5 days)/Vacation (4 weeks)
- Retirement and Health
- Stipend During Residency/Fellowship
Fort Wayne, Indiana - Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1.2M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
Nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day, you bet on people, not on strategies. - Lawrence Bossidy, Former COO of General Electric
- Jeremy Richey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Jeremy came to Goodwin with 20 years of Healthcare experience.
- He has a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Jeremy lives in Indianapolis, Indiana with his wife, four children, and their pit bull, Hank.