Physician - Urologist - Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Currently seeking a BC/BE Urologist to an established bread and butter practice. Minimum of 7 days of call coverage a month. New grads and practicing physicians are welcome to apply.
Position & Hospital Details:
- Established urology practice
- Minimal Trauma
- Bread & Butter
- Clinic space connected to hospital
- 139 bed hospital
- Da Vinci Robot
- 14 ICU Rooms
- Hospitalist Program
A Comprehensive Compensation Package Will be Offered and May Include:
- Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus WRVU incentive
- Commencement and/or Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- Medical Education Debt Repayment Assist
- CME (5 days)/Vacation (4 weeks)
- Retirement and Health
- Stipend During Residency/Fellowship
Fort Wayne, Indiana - Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1.2M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
I enjoy learning every day about people and what it takes to make both sides of the recruiting equation work.
- Heidi Macomber joined Goodwin Recruiting as an independent business partner in February 2019. She previously owned a small boutique healthcare staffing and recruiting agency.
- Heidi grew up in Upstate New York, in the Finger Lakes region, and now travels the country with her husband. They are full-time, working RV-ers, and Heidi cannot think of anything better than the freedom to discover new places, meet new people, and make new memories.
- Heidi earned an MBA in Human Resource Management from Excelsior College and a BS degree in Business, Management, and Economics with a concentration in Information Systems from SUNY Empire State College. She is SHRM-CP certified and was part of the inaugural recruiting certification class of Recruiter.com. Heidi is continuously seeking out new information, new ideas, and better understanding on any HR topics, privacy and security as it relates to the medical community and PHI, systems learning with statistical programming, and AI in the field of staffing and recruitment.
- Heidi has a long background in the dialysis field and has had the opportunity to work with DaVita in NY, HI, AZ, CA, and WA state. She has helped open denovo dialysis clinics (including one in Lahaina, HI), worked with the Southwest Kidney Institute in AZ, assisted with the transition of acquired clinics, helped setup and train new Crown Web users, and worked in the Corporate Credit Department (Revenue Cycle Management) in WA State. She has worked in Assisted Living and has a background in Chronic Care Medicaid (she co-authored a book on the topic that was published in 2000). She previously worked for Bersin by Deloitte, a worldwide Human Resource Research and Consulting company.
- Heidi's free time is spent renovating a 28' RV with her husband while also exploring and learning about Southern California.