Polished Dining Assistant General Manager
Nashville, TN 37203
The restaurant's Assistant General Manager will be responsible for helping the restaurant meet service, sales, and profit objectives along with supervising and directing associates in daily work activities. As an Assistant General Manager, you must assist the General Manager with ensuring proper training of new associates, formulating work schedules, and maintaining good customer and public relations within the community. The Manager maintains proper staffing levels, ensures compliance with cash control procedures, and completes related accounting and administrative reports as required. A Manager may serve in any capacity within the restaurant and perform related duties and assignments as required.
The Assistant General Manager generally must have good organizational skills, strong customer service skills, and professional presentation.
Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of Restaurant Manager, Assistant General Manager, or General Manager experience, with no more than 2 Jobs in the last 5 years
- Experience in a scratch, polished-casual or finer dining steakhouse
- Must be passionate about food and want to contribute to the creative process
- Maintain culinary P&L management along with an understanding of cost control strategies and labor cost management
- Fanatical focus regarding cleanliness and food safety
- Organize workflow to create efficiencies for ticket times through menu development
- Weekly communication up and down the chain of command
- A highly competitive salary
- Flexible work hours and great working conditions in our dinner-only restaurant
- Meal discounts & paid vacation
- Advancement opportunities and incredible training program