Polished Full Service Restaurant General Manager
Atlanta, GA HASH(0x39c3ca0)
Our company culure is to edify and lift up those around us. We believe in suppporting others, caring for others, holding others accountable, and always doing the right thing, even when no one is watching. We are looking for candidates with 3 years of relevant experience and a proven track record of success.
Salary is competive and commensurate upon experience. Medical Insurance, vacation time, and retirement planing to name a few.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Ability to provide incredible customer service.
- Ability to lead Team Members through production management needs
- Ability to patiently and diligently train new and inexperienced hires.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills
Roles + Responsibilities:
- Hold primary responsibility for leading the store operations through understanding and enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs and cultural points
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty, knowledge, and the ability to exceed expectations of guests and team members alike while promoting the culture, values and mission of the brand
- Set a positive example for the team by leading from the front when necessary and maintaining a model demeanor at all times, including those of high volume or unusual events
- Fully comprehend and be able to perform every position in the store, and be trained on all TLT categories through the GM level
- Recruit, onboard and conduct initial station training of all store employees
- Supervise cash management and ensure accountability for all cash handling practices and administration
- Oversee the consistent and frequent TLT progression of all employees and the timely, appropriate updates of all TLT-related developments
- Facilitate and coordinate weekly manager meetings
- Ensure that the facility is always in best of class condition by active management of hg s store-level preventative maintenance plan
- Maintain a task calendar to assure all management level assignments and duties are being completed in a timely manner
- Conduct regular evaluations of all store employees
- Always represent the highest of standards when communicating with guests in any way, and respond to all guest complaints or inquiries within the required timeline
- Ensure all food quality standards and processes are being met at all times
- Administer proper payroll procedures and ensure delivery of accurate weekly payroll reports
- Hold accountability for all P&L results of the store
- Successfully communicate all hghq-derived company-wide updates, policies, notes, career opportunities, news, and events to all store employees
- Confirm forecasting tool accuracy on a daily basis
- Actively coach and develop the store Assistant General Manager and Team Leaders to succeed within the Ascension Guide