Polished Full Service Restaurant General Manager
Atlanta, GA 30309
Our company culture is to edify and lift up those around us. We believe in supporting others, caring for others, holding others accountable, and always doing the right thing, even when no one is watching. We are looking for candidates with 3 years of relevant experience and a proven track record of success.
estaurant General Manager Key Behaviors:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to provide incredible customer service.
- Ability to lead Team Members through production management needs
- Ability to patiently and diligently train new and inexperienced hires.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills
Restaurant General Manager Role and Responsibilities:
- Hold primary responsibility for leading the store operations through understanding and enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs and cultural points
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty, knowledge, and the ability to exceed expectations of guests and team members alike while promoting the culture, values, and mission of the brand
- Recruit, onboard and conduct initial station training of all store employeesSupervise cash management and ensure accountability for all cash handling practices and administration
- Facilitate and coordinate weekly manager meetings
- Ensure that the facility is always in best-of-class condition by active management of hg s store-level preventative maintenance plan
- Maintain a task calendar to assure all management level assignments and duties are being completed in a timely manner
- Conduct regular evaluations of all store employees
- Always represent the highest of standards when communicating with guests in any way, and respond to all guest complaints or inquiries within the required timeline
- Ensure all food quality standards and processes are being met at all times
- Administer proper payroll procedures and ensure delivery
of accurate weekly payroll reports
- Hold accountability for all P&L results of the store
- Highly competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Medical insurance
- Paid Vacation time
- Retirement planning
- Other perks and bonuses!
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume today!