Polished Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Cincinnati, OH 45202 US
We are a very strong, growing hospitality group seeking a professional and high-energy Polished Restaurant Assistant General Manager to be part of our team! Come grow with us! Passion for hospitality and strong organizational skills are two factors that are a MUST! Our ideal Restaurant Assistant General Manager must also possess exceptional leadership, be able to meet deadlines, and training/development skills while having fun. Interviewing THIS WEEK!
Polished Restaurant Assistant General Manager Qualifications:
- Must have at least 3+ years' experience in a Full-service Manager role - NO JOB HOPPERS
- High Volume 3M+ experience
- Strong and proven leadership qualities: friendly, coach mentality, lead by example, and uphold restaurant standards while providing a fun atmosphere
- Thick skin to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Proven ability to build relationships and retain staff
- Able to provide a welcoming and social atmosphere
- Elevated Restaurant experience a plus
- HAVE FUN!
Polished Restaurant Assistant General Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary/Bonus
- TONS of opportunity for growth - we are opening new restaurants continuously with future growth planned
- Strong health insurance benefits with company contributions
- Strong culture and support system - a happy and fun place to work!
- Appreciation of people and diversity
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Member
Deciding to join Goodwin Recruiting has been the best career decision I have ever made. I get the opportunity to help people while creating a better work life for them and myself. I feel I have the freedom to be the creator of my success and to be there for my family.
- Erin Alcorn joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2019.
- Erin grew up in Louisville, KY. She has always enjoyed playing sports and pursued her passion by playing college softball in Lexington. After graduating, Erin began her career in restaurants as a server, fell in love with the industry, and swiftly moved through the ranks to become a General Manager for 6 years. Hospitality has become a part of Erin, as she was in the casual dining industry for 15 years. She is grateful to continue her devotion to the industry through her opportunity with Goodwin Recruiting.
- Erin attended Transylvania University in Lexington, KY. She also completed Rapport Leadership International training in Las Vegas.
- Erin is 100% about family and friends! She has been with her husband for 12 years and has 3 children who motivate her to do her best each and every day.