Polished Restaurant Beverage Manager
Atlanta, GA 30306
Beverage Manager Requirements:
Must be hospitality service-driven with great knowledge and committed to being a team player in working for one of the city's most respected and successful restaurateurs. Wonderful opportunity for someone who is not only talented enough but also has the desire to grow into a GM role for this expanding in-town group. Nice quality of life schedule for the right individual who has a real roll-up-your-sleeves mentality while maneuvering through a high-energy dining setting.
Benefits & Growth Details for Beverage Manager:
Benefits including health and dental insurance
Yearly merit increases
Achievable quarterly bonuses
Discount on meals
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.