Polished Restaurant Manager for Upscale Restaurant Group
Boston, MA 02101
Multi-unit restaurant group that is expanding is seeking outgoing, motivated and polished professionals to join our concept. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 1-2 years of hospitality management experience with bar and wine experience a plus in a structured restaurant group, The ideal candidate will have stable job tenure, a guest-centric attitude, and strong working food and beverage knowledge. Qualified candidates who have completed their level 1 in the Court of Sommeliers is considered a plus
Restaurant Floor Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all restaurant activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Maintain a high level of visibility during all meal periods to all guests and staff
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients in food and beverage preparation
- Train, manage and lead front of the house personnel
- Manage extensive wine inventory
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Restaurant Floor Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in upscale casual and casual food service concepts
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Salary Range $60K-$70K
I joined Goodwin Recruiting because the culture is second to none and the company core values align with mine. Although I loved every minute of my time in hospitality, here at Goodwin, I have the opportunity to change candidates’ lives in a very profound way. There is no greater feeling than placing a candidate in that perfect position that will afford them professional development and happiness.
- Mitch Marron joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017, having previously been placed twice by Goodwin Recruiting.
- Mitch has over 25 years of experience as a COO, General Manager, and Executive Chef, predominantly for luxury country clubs within the private club industry. He also has extensive experience in opening restaurants for independent hotels such as Saybrook Point Inn and Spa, independent hotel companies such as Edgewater Management, and major brands such as Hilton and ClubCorp.
- Mitch obtained his B.S. in Hospitality Management from Florida International University.
- In his free time, Mitch is an avid golfer, who loves travel, wine, his wife, Carrie, and 25-year old twins, Brett and Alexis.