Willow Street, PA 17584
PreConstruction/Estimating Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with architects, subcontractors, and suppliers to create preliminary budgets for projects
- Plan out the construction schedule, staffing requirements, and logistics, working closely with the Project Manager
- Coordinate with design consultants
- Prepare and present accurate estimates and review with Project Manager
- Review all construction documents including drawings and specifications to determine whether information is complete and assess any risk and construction problems
- Participate in the value engineering process
- Work closely with Business Development on proposal presentations and relationship building
- Prequalify subcontractors and evaluate their proposals along with the Project Manager
- Maintain current estimating records and unit pricing
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in preconstruction estimating
- Advanced user of job costing software; Viewpoint Vista preferred
- Creative, innovative approach to projects
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement
- PTO and paid holidays
- Company-paid gym membership
- Employee referral bonus
- Company charitable giving match
I am passionate about helping people find that perfect fit in their career. Work comprises such a large portion of the day that people should love what they do!
- Keturah Roberts joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2018.
- She spent 20 years in various finance and accounting roles, primarily in banking and nonprofit.
- In her spare time, Keturah enjoys camping with her husband, two sons, and two dogs.