Private Dining Director
Private Dining Director Responsibilities:
* Demonstrate expert knowledge of group menu options able to customize dining experience, as needed to close business.
* Provides onsite event management and organize a seamless transition to manager or captain.
* Manage the entire sales funnel and ensure maximum conversion at every stage of the sales process.
* Generate timely reports
* Proactively obtain guest feedback and ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction.
* Working knowledge of Gather (private event software)
* Manage the Event Service Agreements and ensure timely execution.
Private Dining Director Requirements:
* Prior hospitality/restaurant sales experience is highly desirable.
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent combination of education and sales experience required.
* Working knowledge of Gather is preferred but not required.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office.