Private Dining Sales Manager
Easton, MA 02334
In order to be successful in this newly created Private Dining Sales Manager position you will be:
- Actively marketing all catering and event options to grow sales and broaden client base.
- Develop catering guide and specialized menus in conjunction with the Executive Chef and General Manager.
- Create and maintain sales and promotional materials congruent with seasonal changes and trends.
- Direct, monitor and assist Events and Catering staff to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Coach, mentor and hire professional staff.
- Schedule and adjust staff levels determined by event needs.
- Review and develop work procedures and evaluate staffing models to ensure efficient operation.
- Execute weekly meeting updates to review catering event needs.
- Ensures catering invoices are accurate and processed day of the event.
- Maintains catering equipment and accesses need for repair or replacement.
- Maintain high levels of guest service in all interactions from sales meetings throughout completion of events.
- Work with ownership and management in review and planning of annual budget.
- Consistently monitor variances to budget and react in adverse trends.
- Purchase and maintain necessary inventories of catering supplies and appropriate items to par levels following monthly standards.
A background in restaurant sales with operations experience is a plus.