Private Dining Sales Manager: Upscale Restaurant
West Chester, PA 19380
Sales Manager Expectations:
- In-depth expertise with service steps, guest interaction, up-selling, cost controlling, operations, leadership, and driving sales are sought.
- Experience in full-service, upscale establishments is a must.
- Candidates must possess a deep passion and commitment to delivering exceptional service and dining atmosphere, followed by a dedication to creating lasting impressions and unforgettable memories by providing guests with one-of-a-kind dining experiences.
- We're looking for a great Sales Manager with high-volume experience.
- The ideal candidate has worked in a $1-2M plus revenue, generating high-energy and minimally polished-casual concept Corporate experience is highly preferred
- The candidate should be an up-and-coming go-getter who wants the next step soon. The type that wants more responsibility, but also jumps on any opportunity to help out and get a situation in control and up to par.
Sales Manager Benefits include:
Base salary plus commission should be in the $60K-$70K range with unlimited potential
Bonus and paid vacation after a probationary period
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
I joined Goodwin Recruiting because the culture is second to none and the company core values align with mine. Although I loved every minute of my time in hospitality, here at Goodwin, I have the opportunity to change candidates’ lives in a very profound way. There is no greater feeling than placing a candidate in that perfect position that will afford them professional development and happiness.
- Mitch Marron joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017, having previously been placed twice by Goodwin Recruiting.
- Mitch has over 25 years of experience as a COO, General Manager, and Executive Chef, predominantly for luxury country clubs within the private club industry. He also has extensive experience in opening restaurants for independent hotels such as Saybrook Point Inn and Spa, independent hotel companies such as Edgewater Management, and major brands such as Hilton and ClubCorp.
- Mitch obtained his B.S. in Hospitality Management from Florida International University.
- In his free time, Mitch is an avid golfer, who loves travel, wine, his wife, Carrie, and 25-year old twins, Brett and Alexis.