Private Household Evening Housekeeper
Scottsdale, AZ 85262
Private Household Evening Housekeeper Responsibilities:
- Direct and participate in all household cleaning to ensure the house is kept guest ready at all times including day to day as well as deep cleaning projects
- Able to take direction if needed from other members in the household
- Able to make simple snacks as required as well as assist culinary team when needed
- Able to interact with the fur babies (there are multiple dogs)
- Previous hospitality experience private household/private services experience preferred
- 5 plus years of experience in housekeeping management
- Ability to travel if needed
- Hands-on management style no task is too big or too small
- Time management at all times supervised or otherwise
- Highly self-motivated, accountable, use of sound judgment and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Must work well in a team environment and have a positive, can-do approach
- Eye for detail and ability to perform repetitive tasks daily
- Valid Drivers License
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits 100%
- Vacation, PTO
- 401k match
- Annual review
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy learning about each person I speak with, helping them realize their potential, matching them to a new career, and changing a life — it’s why I love recruiting!
- Anita Moren joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017.
- Anita has extensive international and national experience within the hospitality environment – Five-star luxury hotel openings, training in customer service and revenue maximization, call center management, spa operations, audits, openings, management on the local, international and regional level, and development of today’s leaders in hospitality.
- Anita worked with the following groups: Hilton (US and Internationally), Fairmont, Four Seasons, Loew’s, Westin, Spa Chakra, WTS International, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, and within the following countries: US, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Egypt, Japan, Turkey, and Sri Lanka.
- Family, friends, travel, food, wine, and sports are Anita’s favorite things.