Process Metrology Engineer
Greenwood, IN 46143
We are currently searching for a Process Metrology Engineer for a well-established company in Indianapolis, IN. The ideal candidate for the Process Metrology Engineer will be responsible for coordinating and maintaining a laboratory-quality management system. This responsibility will also encompass the calibration, installation, testing, and certification.
Process Metrology Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for lead calibration rig installation projects
- Ability to develop locally accepted calibration test procedures and methods
- Have the ability to evaluate, analyze, and measure uncertainty, as well as laboratory calibration
- Establish and monitor metrology, technical personnel, and operator competency matrices
- Proficient in testing programs required for laboratory accreditation
- Provide support to engineering and maintenance personnel with calibration equipment
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering and at least 5 years of experience in Metrology
- Strong knowledge of ISO17025, ISO9001, ANSI/NCSL Z540
- Solid understanding of automation utilizing computer controlled operating systems
- Solid knowledge of mechanical construction, pneumatic and hydraulic control systems
- Working knowledge of motor pump control circuits, electronic/electrical control circuits, and components
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office & GUM Workbench, AutoCAD, and PLC programming
- Base salary of $80K - $95K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Excellent benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.