Seeking a high energy, persuasive, polished Product Manager to grow and manage presence in the Americas market. You will be supported by an organization that is known as an industry leader in the mobile electrification.
In this position, you will work alongside sales, product development engineering and the research and development group, quality and operations and will have the responsibility of being the voice of the customer. You will be the champion for researching and identifying new product opportunities and improvements to existing product lines to drive market growth.
In this position, you will be doing the heavy lifting and must know how to get it done through/with the customer, engineering, quality, and operations.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- A bachelor s degree in marketing, management, or engineering (MBA preferred)
- A minimum of 2-5 years experience as a Product Manager in an industrial context with proven product management and marketing product development experience
- Demonstrated success defining, developing, and launching new products
- A technical background and aptitude with experience in industrial products
- Excellent teamwork skills; proven ability to lead cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective market or product requirements document delivered in the past
Ability to travel 25% of the time