Production Manager - Manufacturing
West Haven, CT 06516
Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Factory floor (daily activities, workflow, equipment, process improvements, etc.)
- Will supervise 25-50+ employees
- Comfortable with technology, outlook, and ERP systems as it relates to the job
- Work directly with Quality and Engineering and Top Management
- Bachelor's in Engineering or related discipline or relevant work experience
- 3+ years' experience managing a production schedule
- Experience with Quality Systems such as ISO 9001 and/or Six-Sigma
- Have prior manufacturing and industrial experience
- Attractive benefits package
- 401k plan
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.