Grand Junction, CO 81501
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Schedule and assign personnel and accomplishing established production goals
- Establish priorities, monitor progress, and resolve problems
- Ensure improved employee engagement by providing consistent employee coaching and development
- Ability to operate in a regulated environment as it pertains to contract requirements and corporate specifications
- Assure ongoing 5S procedural philosophy is executed, followed, and maintained
- Must work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' CNC machining experience or production assembly
- Previous experience with statistical process control (SPC) and parts per million defects (PPM)
- Experience with ISO requirements and documentation
- Associate's degree or 4+ years in a leadership role
- Base salary of $55K - $70K, based on experience
- Comprehensive Medical benefits package
- Relocation Package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.