Professional Civil Engineer - Limnology
Midland, TX 79707 US | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE
PE Civil Engineer: The job is in Midland Texas (relocation assistance available)
With the technical background to join and possibly lead a team in natural and controlled water flow in the southwest.
PE Civil Engineer Benefits:
- $115K DOE
- Hybrid work environment
- Outstanding benefits - Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, 401k, PTO, Wellness, and Professional development.
- On day one - the technology team works with the employee on setting up systems and support needed to be productive.
PE Civil Engineer Duties:
- Plan and develop models - analyze and prepare details to work with the team on presentation and bid projects on natural and controlled water/sediment flow.
- Continuous Communication - Written and verbally maintain frequent and needed communication with the team and all other Federal, State, and local entities.
- Support and give advice - Build and maintain relationships with Federal, State, and Local entities becoming their go-to expert.
PE Civil Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree - Civil PE(required to get within 6 months)
- 3-5 years experience in Limnology/Hydrology with entities that have regulatory oversite.
- Experience with modeling software
- Experience with working on multiple projects with all shareholders while managing and delegating needed tasks with an awareness of the overall project.
If this opportunity interests you and you would love to hear more, please contact me at 806-224-2858 or [email protected] If this opportunity does not spark your interest, but you may know someone who might be open, please feel free to pass my information along.