Public Accountant: Grow With a Great Firm
Sioux Center, IA 51250
The ideal SENIOR ACCOUNTANT will have a CPA, 3+ years of tax experience, and the ambition to succeed at a growing firm.
Relocation Candidates Welcome!
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare Taxes for Client Corporations & Consult on Tax Issues
- Communicate Recommended Tax Strategy to Clients
- Collaborate with Firm Executives on Business Development
- CPA Preferred, Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ Years of Public Accounting in Tax
- Demonstrated Client Communication Skills
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Awesome Growth Potential
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.