Warminster, PA 18974
We are currently looking for a national Purchasing Agent. The ideal candidate for the Purchasing Agent will have excellent negotiation and communications skills. The Purchasing Agent will have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a manufacturing and/or electrical engineering environment. A qualified Purchasing Agent candidate will have working knowledge of SAP and a degree in Business with Supply Chain/Logistics courses completed.
Purchasing Agent Responsibilities Duties:
- Ensure goods, materials, equipment, supplies, and parts are accurately ordered and entered into the SAP system by adhering to purchasing processes and procedures.
- Works with Inventory and Control and Program Managers for material work orders and follows engineering processes and procedures to coordinate product deliveries.
- Negotiate best vendor terms, pricing, and delivery based on specific budget and schedule requirement.
- Expedite orders to make sure delivered on time. Trace delinquent arrivals from purchase orders.
- Work with Receiving Department to ensure items arrived and resolve issues with vendors.
Purchasing Agent Requirements/Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of Purchasing experience in manufacturing and/or electrical engineering environment required
- Degree in Business with Supply Chain/Logistics courses
- Familiarity with US export/import regulations and international and domestic shipping, including ITAR regulations
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Proficient with MS Office packages and Knowledge of SAP software
- U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident required due to ITAR regulations
Purchasing Agent Compensation:
- Salary Range of $55,000.00 - $75,000.00
- Benefits Package
- PTO and Vacation