QSR District Manager
Kings Mills, OH 45034
Coach, Team Leader, Motivator, Mentor. Are these words that describe you as a leader?
We are looking for an accomplished District Manager or Multi-Unit GM looking to make the move to DM.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a fast-growing company with ample opportunities for advancement, then this position is for you!
Restaurant District Manager Responsibilities:
- Attaining high levels of customer satisfaction across all restaurants by instilling a sense of urgency around customer service among all employees
- Must be passionate about the Brand and willing to follow and maintain strict guidelines
- Recruiting, training, and developing qualified restaurant managers and fostering a learning environment throughout all restaurants
- Growing sales by creating and implementing a strong sense of servant mentality
- Meeting budgetary requirements for controls, analyzing trends, and taking action to impact the bottom line
Restaurant District Manager Qualifications:
- Qualified applicants will have 3-5 years of QSR experience in managing multiple locations, familiarity with cost analysis, interpersonal resolution skills, and strong team leadership capabilities.
- Valid Drivers License
Restaurant District Manager Benefits:
- Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
- 401k with a match
- PTO - accrual starts day one
- Strong quarterly bonus program
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Car allowance
- Cell phone stipend
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Member
- Bob Otey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May of 2017.
- Bob grew up in the hospitality business literally starting at 14 years old. His operations career spanned 37 years.
- He has been blessed to work for some of the best brands in the industry including Jimmy John’s and Outback Steakhouse.
- Bob has experience in corporate environments, franchise, family business, and ownership in all areas. This background makes it very easy for him to relate to any client’s and or candidate’s needs. Bob is married to a beautiful wife, has two daughters, and two grandkids. He also has two very spoiled dogs!
- Bob comes from a family of veterans, and he and his family are very active in veteran groups.
- He lives currently in Indianapolis, IN but has lived and traveled throughout the country and the world.