Quality Assurance Engineer - Products
Pomona, CA 91769
Quality Assurance Engineer - Products Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for configuration management and contract review
- Heavily involved in the Material Review Board and Product Planning Review
- Perform First Article Package Review
- Must become DQR (Designated Source Rep)
- Will assist in preparing monthly reports to be presented to executive management for periodic review
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT, and environmental policies and procedures
- Involved in AS9100 Corrective Action Process
- Knowledge of Investment Casting, Machining, Outside Processing, specifically Surface Finishing
- QMS Knowledge: AS9100, AS9102, AS9103
- Special Process experience/exposure, NADCAP preferred
- Drawing interpretation, basic algebra, geometry and statistics, routine dimensional inspection, and GD & T
- Experience operating within relevant regulatory requirements, e.g., FAA, OSHA, DCMA, ISO Systems
- Must have MRB experience
- Six Sigma experience preferred
- Prior experience handling non-conformance management, AS310001 certification/DQR experience highly preferred
- Base salary of $80K - $90K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Excellent benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.