Quality Assurance Engineer - Systems/Processes
Pomona, CA 91769
Quality Assurance Engineer - Systems/Processes Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for audit management for external, internal, and supplier audits
- Perform follow-up audits and assist in incorporating any changes or modifications to the QMS in concurrence with approval from QA Manager
- Process compliance and assist in documenting/implementing corrective and preventive actions
- Participate in customer visits and will be involved in the external process and quality audits
- Will assist in preparing monthly reports to be presented to executive management for periodic review of KPIs
- Perform internal audits for quality and special processes
- Knowledge of Investment Casting, Machining, Outside Processing, specifically Surface Finishing Process Preferred
- QMS Knowledge: AS9100, AS9102, AS9103 - also must have MRB experience
- Special Process experience/exposure, NADCAP experience preferred
- Drawing interpretation, basic algebra, geometry and statistics, routine dimensional inspection, and GD & T
- Experience operating within relevant regulatory requirements: FAA, OSHA, DCMA, ISO Systems, Quality Assurance/Control, and Cost Systems
- Must have prior experience with Contract Review and Configuration Management
- Six Sigma experience preferred
- Prior experience handling non-conformance management, AS310001 certification/DQR experience highly preferred
- Base salary of $70K - $80K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Excellent benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.