Quality Assurance Manager
Greenwood, IN 46143
We are currently searching for a Quality Assurance Manager for a well-established company in Indianapolis, IN. The ideal Quality Assurance candidate will ensure and be responsible for all aspects of quality management related to product manufacturing, and direct supervision of individuals within the Quality Assurance department.
Quality Assurance Manager Responsibilities:
- Represents the Leadership Team and actively participates in the implementation of the company's strategic objectives
- Responsible for developing, establishing, and maintaining the overall quality system, document control system, and integrated management system
- Responsible for identifying and achieving industry accreditations and maintain compliance with certifications (ISO 17025, ISO 9001, ATEX, FM/CSA)
- Accountable for the QM Pillar of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Problem Solving process (8D)
- Responsible for internal product-related processes/programs
- Responsible for product recall management
- Master's degree (M.S./M.A.) or equivalent in Engineering or related field, or MBA with Bachelor's in Engineering, plus 5 years in a Quality Management role with supervisory experience
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and familiarity with common programs
- Demonstrated analytical skills - able to easily comprehend, analyze, and communicate complex statistical information
- Ability to effectively present information to large groups
- Excellent and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Base salary of $95K - $115K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Excellent benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.