Quick-Service Assistant Manager
Portland, OR 97208
The store does about $2M in sales but has the potential to do much more -- great growth potential. Fifty-hour work weeks are the norm.
Restaurant Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Fast Food Restaurant Manager experience
- Willing to train candidates
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to build a team
- Exceptional room for growth and development
- Quality of life
- Health benefits
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love being able to find companies the right candidates and managers find their dream job!
- Natalia Figueroa-Garcia joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2019.
- Natalia is originally from Puerto Rico and has had a passion for cooking since she was a little girl.
- She went to the Hotel School at Cornell and worked in the restaurant industry as a general manager for 12 years.
- In her spare time, Natalia loves to cook, bake, and watch food-cooking shows.