Quick Service General Manager - Remote location
Durango, CO 81303 US
We are looking for a hands-on Fast Food /Quick Service General Manager to run the business, mentor the staff, and delight our guests!
Great benefits and perks! If you like driving and working in rural locations, please apply today!
General Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health benefits: The company pays 70% - equivalent to $10, 000 per year
- Company-paid housing - equivalent to $12, 000 per year
- Paid Time Off
- 90-Day Performance Review
- 1-year Performance & Salary Review
- Average of 50-60-hour workweek with 2 days off per week
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- Opportunity to grow to Multi-Unit GM!
- Other perks!
General Manager Qualifications:
- 1 to 2 years of General Manager experience in fast food, quick service, or fast-casual
- Able to lead the team in company systems, policies, and procedures
- Reliable and able to thrive in remote locations
- Must be honest with a strong work ethic, high integrity, and dependable
- Must have a valid driver' s license, clean driving record, and ability to provide proof of insurance
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Onboarding, training, and scheduling
- Food Quality Management
- Entry-level financials such as P&L, ordering, and inventory
- Food Safety and COVID-19 regulation management
- Excellent customer service
- Assist in BOH as needed
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
Tina Ludwig comes to Goodwin with a long career in the Food, Beverage, and Hospitality industry and wanted to bring her expertise to a place where she can share her knowledge and help others grow and achieve their goals.
Tina started as a teen working at a country club and worked her way through college in Hotel Management, Restaurants, and Bars. After college, she went into nightclub management for 12 years and then became a General Manager for full-service restaurants, bakery/cafes, and fast-casual dining. After that, Tina became a District Manager/Area manager for casual dining and fast-casual dining concepts and finally progressed to the Managing Director/Director of Operations of a small fast-casual food chain.
Tina grew up outside of Chicago until her parents moved the family to Wyoming, where they bought a town! After that, she also lived in Sacramento, CA, Glendale, CA, and then moved to Oceanside, CA (San Diego County), where she lived for the past 20 years. Now, Tina currently lives in Goodyear, AZ (25 miles from Phoenix) and absolutely loves it there!