Quick-Service General Manager
Salem, OR 97301
The store does about $2M in sales but has the potential to do much more, and real, attainable bonuses are available for the right store leader. Fifty-hour work weeks are the norm with Sundays off.
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Fast Food Restaurant GM experience
- Willing to train candidates
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to build a team
- Exceptional room for growth and development into a multi-unit role
- Quality of life
- Health benefits and bonus opportunity
Recruiter Managing this Job
I love being able to find companies the right candidates and managers find their dream job!
- Natalia Figueroa-Garcia joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2019.
- Natalia is originally from Puerto Rico and has had a passion for cooking since she was a little girl.
- She went to the Hotel School at Cornell and worked in the restaurant industry as a general manager for 12 years.
- In her spare time, Natalia loves to cook, bake, and watch food-cooking shows.