R&D Corporate Chef
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
R&D Corporate Chef Qualifications
- Culinary degree
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in a corporate, multi-unit group spanning over multiple states
- Proven abilities in developing, implementing, and improving recipes (new and existing)
- Excel at implementing and training new preparation procedures
- Excellent verbal and people-development skills
- Must be fully conversant with financial concepts and principles
- Excellent computer skills, with the ability to proficiently use MS Office products
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Other perks including cellphone allowance
- Growth opportunities
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy learning about each person I speak with, helping them realize their potential, matching them to a new career, and changing a life — it’s why I love recruiting!
- Anita Moren joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017.
- Anita has extensive international and national experience within the hospitality environment – Five-star luxury hotel openings, training in customer service and revenue maximization, call center management, spa operations, audits, openings, management on the local, international and regional level, and development of today’s leaders in hospitality.
- Anita worked with the following groups: Hilton (US and Internationally), Fairmont, Four Seasons, Loew’s, Westin, Spa Chakra, WTS International, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, and within the following countries: US, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Egypt, Japan, Turkey, and Sri Lanka.
- Family, friends, travel, food, wine, and sports are Anita’s favorite things.