RESTAURANT SERVICE MANAGER
Pico Rivera, CA 90660
Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all FOH activities, while coordinating a great experience with the kitchen
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Service Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields - scratch cooking is a plus
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Recruiter Managing this Job
I love matching talented and motivated restaurant professionals with great opportunities.
- David Valdez joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2018 after a successful career in restaurant operations.
- A profitable operator and talent identifier, David has led restaurant operations in both Southern California and South Florida with some great brands, including California Pizza Kitchen, Bloomin Brands, and Buffalo Wild Wings.
- David is a graduate of the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics at California State University of Fullerton and currently resides in Orange County California.
- When not in the office, working to impact the lives of his candidates & building strong partnerships with Goodwin’s amazing clients, David enjoys spending time with family and living for the moment.