RN, Med/Surg: Great Hospital
Atlanta, GA 30322
An established hospital is looking for a REGISTERED NURSE, MED/SURG to join its team and make an immediate impact by providing empathetic, skilled care to patients and families.
The ideal REGISTERED NURSE, MED/SURG will bring 2 years of recent acute care hospital experience, be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Georgia, and the desire to be a proactive member of a great team!
REGISTERED NURSE, MED/SURG RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Team to Provide Full Service to Patients & Families
- Collaborate with Key Staff on Care Provision
- Demonstrate Empathetic, Patient-Centered Care
REGISTERED NURSE, MED/SURG REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ Years Relevant Experience in Acute Care Hospital
- Bachelors in Nursing (BSN) & BLS Certification, 3+ Years with RN Associates
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Georgia
REGISTERED NURSE, MED/SURG SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary & Shift Differentials
- Outstanding Benefits
- Continuing Education
- Growth Opportunities
Recruiter Managing this Job
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.