Regional Director of Operations - Senior Living
Morristown, NJ 07960
Goodwin Recruiting - Senior Living Division has an exciting opportunity for a newly created position as Regional Director of Operations to assist our client in opening several communities (Assisted Living & Memory Care) in New England. Get ready to roll up your sleeves -- this is a job that requires lots of travel, lots of hard work, dedication, and superior professionalism. We need an area manager who is very polished, articulate, professional, and not afraid to be in the headline as the face for our client's new projects.
THIS IS A HIGH PROFILE POSITION FOR A
STELLAR SENIOR LIVING PROFESSIONAL
AND A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF A GROWING TREND IN SENIOR CARE.
Based in New England, our client is a Development Company focused on Senior Living. They are getting ready to break ground on their first Senior Living Community that will be owned by the business partners. With strong financial backing, our client is developing affordable Assisted Living/Memory Care services in Urban New England areas. They will be developing communities throughout the northeast that will have semi-private suites, offering more affordable rental options, but still offering a multitude of services for their residents. Their properties will be approximately 100-120 units (80% assisted living / 20% memory care) and located throughout greater New England.
Regional Director Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise start-ups of several full-service senior care communities throughout New England
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable laws and regulations for each state they are building in
- Hire and train department heads and staff
- Support sales and marketing efforts to get pre-sales
- Support each Property Manager / Executive Directors as they open properties in the New England region
- Handle special projects for owners as needed
Regional Director REQUIREMENTS:
- 7+ years supervisory experience as an Executive Director and/or Regional Director for Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Start-up / ground-up experience in senior living
- Experience within mid-market communities
- Experience with semi-private / companion suite-style rooms
- Certified (or able to get certification) as Assisted Living Administrator in Connecticut
- BA/BS Required
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Must be confident and comfortable with public speaking, networking, and community engagement
- Ability and willingness to travel within New England
Regional Director would be GREAT to have:
- Regional Director experience +++
- MS/MA degree in business, health care, hotel/restaurant management, or closely related area+++
- Certified Dementia Practitioner / CDP+++
Regional Director Compensation:
Our client is very dedicated to bringing on THE VERY BEST TALENT to help them launch their new brand and build their team. They offer a generous base salary, dependent upon experience, tenure, and stellar references. They will provide bonus potential, comprehensive medical benefits, life insurance, EXCITING GROWTH OPPORTUNITY, and MORE
If you someone who may be qualified and interested in learning more about this unique position, please contact me at [email protected].
PLEASE NOTE: due to the volume of resumes we receive and the unique requirements of our client, we will not be able to respond to every single individual.