Regional Director of Operations
Arabi, LA 70032
Outstanding Team Leader, Hands On, Mentor, and Respectful Leader!!! Are these words that describe your management style? Do you have an Ownership Mentality and the desire to work side by side with every level of your restaurants along with knowing how to handle yourself in the boardroom, then this job might be for you.
If you are an experienced Regional Director, Director of Operations or Smaller brand RVP looking for an opportunity to work with a fast-growing company with ample opportunities for advancement, then this position is for you!
Regional Director of Operations primary Qualifications include:
- Must have a strong background in certain sectors of food service that Match our companies primary Food background, Let us know if you are interested and we will let you know if your background is a fit.
- Fast Casual, Fast Food and some Family Dining background
- Qualified applicants will have 5-10 years of experience the managing multiple locations, familiarity with cost analysis, interpersonal resolution skills, and strong team leadership capabilities.
- Store level and E-Level experience required.
- Entrepreneur Spirit and prior ownership background a plus
- High-level experience with Carry-Out and Delivery Businesses
Regional Director of Operations primary responsibilities include:
- Attaining high levels of customer satisfaction across all restaurants by instilling a sense of urgency around customer service among all employees
- Recruiting, training and developing qualified restaurant managers and fostering a learning environment throughout all restaurants
- Maintaining a commitment to excellence in operational guidelines and food safety standards
- Growing sales by creating and implementing customized marketing plans and driving Managers and employees to achieve targeted goals
- Meeting budgetary requirements for controls, analyzing trends and taking action to impact the bottom line
- Strong Community involvement and experience.
Regional Director of Operations benefits include:
- Competitive Salary ($100,000+)
- Attractive Bonus Plan paid up to of 60% of base
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Match
- Supplemental Insurance Packages
- Car, Cell Phone & Gas Allowance
- PTO and Vacation
- Potential for Growth