Regional Director of Restaurant Marketing
Seattle, WA 98134 US | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE
A growing NYC Based Management Group seeks an experienced Regional Director of Restaurant Marketing based in Seattle. This Group provides a stable environment with a great Guest and Team forward Culture that provides growth opportunities. If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity with a great company, please apply today!
If you re creative, possess a strategic mind, and have experience implementing targeted restaurant brand campaigns, we d like to meet you.
The Marketing professional will travel to regional sites as needed to ensure the proper execution of marketing plans; the frequency and duration of site visits will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition, the Marketing professional will conduct periodic market research trips across the country, and provide ground support for restaurant openings in the region and across the country. The Marketing professional will help to support other marketing initiatives as needed.
This position is for 3 days on-site. And 2 days working remotely!
Regional Director of Marketing Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to take action
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications, and sales estimates
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand s direction, choices, and tactics
Regional Director of Marketing Requirements:
- Proven working experience as a Senior Restaurant Brand Manager
- Needs both digital and graphic experience
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices
- A degree in marketing or a related field preferred
Regional Director of Marketing Benefits:
- Base compensation of $125, 000 to $135, 000, depending on experience
- Bonus potential
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, plus a 401(k) plan
- Come work for a great growing company
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Platinum Member
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!