Regional Manager of Operations
New York, NY 10002
An internationally acclaimed Multi-Platform company recognized for its excellence in delivering the finest services to our Partners and their guests is seeking a Regional Manager of Operations. This position will be based in New York and will oversee 8 venues in 4 states. This position will report to the Vice President of Operations of the Division Segment within the company. We seek the highest caliber Executives who embody the finest leadership skills to move our business forward. Our leaders are innovative, talent-driven, and manage offerings to clients by creating partnerships that result in a rewarding experience. Our leaders have a vision for the future and develop strategies that provide direct support to other leaders and teams while embodying our core values and the Spirit of Progress.
Regional Manager of Operations Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership in a Multi-Unit role in an Upscale Dining environment
- Endowed with the hospitality gene and focused on the quality of the guest experience
- A forward thinker that can work independently and resolve issues
- A leader of others that can grow and develop teams and individuals
- An experienced business traveler that can maximize the time at locations
- A willingness to travel from 50 to 70 percent of the time
- Strong acumen for delivering exceptional results without compromising standards
- Ability to budget, forecast, and adjust to meet and exceed financial objectives
- Ability to embrace and teach our organizations long-enduring culture within your market
- A desire to always be improving your market and bringing your people to the next level
- Experience with union workplace a plus
- Strong written and communication skills to all levels
Regional Manager of Operations Compensation:
- Strong competitive base salary
- Attainable bonus structure
- Strong benefits package
- Technology package
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation and PTO
- Tremendous and positive company culture
- Real growth potential
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Member
I have found my career as a recruiter especially fulfilling because I am constantly able to help people better themselves professionally.
- Gordon Weiner joined Goodwin Recruiting in December of 2015.
- Gordon’s experience as a Restaurant Owner, Managing Partner, and Corporate Supervisor with brands like Bonefish Grill, Hops Restaurant Bar and Brewery, and Beefsteak Charlie’s helps him better understand both candidate and client needs.
- Gordon is a huge sports fan and has loyally followed his New York teams his entire life — no matter the consequence.
- Gordon has a wonderful spouse of 38 years and three handsome and successful sons.