Restaurant Area Coach
Greensboro, NC 27405
Restaurant Area Coach Responsibilities:
- Build Management Capability
- Find and hire the best Operators, Assistant Managers, and Shift Leads
- Build and promote a deep bench of talented restaurant leaders
- Impart skills every day to develop your team
- Ensure Consistent Guest Satisfaction
- Understand how Guests are viewing your restaurants through scheduled visits and detailed analysis
- Lead team when new products and processes are rolled out to each restaurant
- Analyze the financial performance of your restaurants and understand trends
- Drive sales and maximize profitability
- Multi-Unit Management in the hospitality industry
- Proven ability to embrace and lead change
- Outstanding coaching, counseling, and mentoring skills
- Ability to influence and interact with all levels of the organization
- High level of accuracy and timeliness in completing assignments
- HS diploma required
- Internal candidates must have current training restaurant certification
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Car allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401k and Life Insurance
- Cell phone allowance
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.