Restaurant Area Manager
Garden Grove, CA 92841
The Area Manager is responsible for developing a team of managers and store personnel who consistently execute all operational functions to company standards. They will both, directly and indirectly, impact the overall store profitability and staff performance.
Restaurant Area Manager Responsibilities:
- Direct supervision of 10 locations: store managers and trainers/auditors
- Support franchise grand openings with training, budget planning, city permits, and overall execution
- Ensure that our policies and procedures are executed consistently by store management, staff, and franchise store and assist in the onboarding, training, and development of management and staff
- Review Sales, COGS, & labor results weekly to identify deficiencies and take corrective action by identifying issues, opportunities, and strategies to implement.
- Manages all stores financials: budgets, sales performance, COGS, labor, promotions, inventory levels etc.
- Communicate with store managers and trainers/auditors through monthly training sessions, weekly conference calls, individual follow-up calls, written communication, and one-on-one basis
- Multi-unit management experience
- Must be able to maintain an open work schedule as well as maintain efficient weekly travel routes: willingness to work weekends, holidays, and/or overnight shifts
- Assess a store s needs and devises a plan to address those needs
- Great communication skills/ exceptional team building skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Manager s Food Handler Certificate
- Speak and write English and Vietnamese fluently (preferred)
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare: medical, dental, vision
- Vacation/sick days