Restaurant Area Manager of Operations
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Outstanding Team Leader, Innovative, Mentor, and Respectful!!! Are these words that describe your management style?
We are looking for this individual today -- one who has been a proven leader managing up to 4 corporate locations in the Las Vegas, NV market.
If you are an experienced Area Manager in the QSR/Fast Casual or Casual sector looking for an opportunity to work with a fast-growing company and West Coast recognized brand, then this position is for you!
Restaurant Area Manager of Operations Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Attaining high levels of customer satisfaction across all restaurants by instilling a sense of urgency around customer service among all employees.
- Recruiting, training, and developing qualified Managers and fostering a learning environment throughout all restaurants.
- Maintaining a commitment to excellence in operational guidelines and food safety standards.
- Growing sales by creating and implementing customized marketing plans and driving Managers and Employees to achieve targeted goals.
- Meeting budgetary requirements for controls, analyzing trends, and taking action to impact the bottom line.
- Must have STRONG Marketing background. Drive-thru a must in career!
Qualified applicants will have 3-5 years of experience the QSR/Fast Casual/Casual Sector managing multiple locations, familiarity with cost analysis, interpersonal resolution skills, and strong team leadership capabilities.
Restaurant Area Manager of Operations Primary Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary ($65,000 - $70,000)
- Attractive Bonus Plan -- 25% of salary
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Match
- Supplemental Insurance Packages
- Car, Cell Phone, & Gas Allowance
- PTO and Vacation (3 weeks to start)
Senior Recruiter & Coach
Recruiting enables me to stay connected with the industry that I have been involved with my entire life. I remain connected with hospitality without being involved with operations.
- Scott Harrison joined Goodwin Recruiting October 2016.
- He received his Bachelor of Arts from Wake Forest University.
- Scott started in the restaurant industry after graduating, while interviewing for the job he thought was aligned with his college education. He fell in love with the hospitality industry and decide to stay. His experience includes:
- Bennigan’s (12 years) – Server, Bartender, Cook, Assistant Manager, General Manager
- Bristol’s Choice Bar and Grill (3 years) — Owner
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar (21 years) — Senior Vice President of over 45 locations in NC, SC, and GA.
- Throughout his Wake Forest career, he played baseball. There he was a pitcher with a career record of 10-0. This record still stands as the most wins without a loss.
- Presently, Scott is on the Board of Directors and serving a 3-year term as Board Chairman for Make a Wish of SC. He was recognized within Make a Wish with the Rising Star Award in 2016 as the number one turnaround chapter in the system.