Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Assistant Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Upscale or fine dining experience is preferred and the best for our concept
- We are looking for someone who possesses the right combination of charisma, leadership, and results-driven skills
- You must have an ownership mentality and be able to manage employees while ensuring guests are always number one!
- The ideal candidate will have a mix of high-end, independent corporate experience
I love helping people move their lives and careers forward and helping owners and operators find great people. Only a life lived serving others is a life worth living.
- Steve joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2014. He has been ranked as one of the top recruiters on LinkedIn by LinkedIn.
- Steve has worked in the hospitality business since he was 14. He got his start working for his father who owned a Holiday Inn.
- Steve has over 30 years of multi-unit franchise ownership. Concepts he has owned include: Little Caesars -19 units, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Buffalo's Café, plus he created his own concept!
- He is a big Detroit Red Wing Fan and follows the Crimson Tide.
- Steve is a supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Kidney Foundation, and helping feed and clothe the homeless.