Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Atlanta, GA 30306
Assistant General Manager Benefits:
Excellent company reputation
Solid growth potential
No late nights or crazy hours
Competitive salary + bonus potential
Assistant General Manager Requirements:
Passion for great guest service!
Being able to be multi-faceted and be in many places at one time
Solid knowledge of systems and high-volume experience of at least 2 years.
Solid Wine knowledge (A Plus)
Please submit a resume today. Qualified candidates will be contacted this week for interviews.
I love helping people move their lives and careers forward and helping owners and operators find great people. Only a life lived serving others is a life worth living.
- Steve joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2014. He has been ranked as one of the top recruiters on LinkedIn by LinkedIn.
- Steve has worked in the hospitality business since he was 14. He got his start working for his father who owned a Holiday Inn.
- Steve has over 30 years of multi-unit franchise ownership. Concepts he has owned include: Little Caesars -19 units, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Buffalo's Café, plus he created his own concept!
- He is a big Detroit Red Wing Fan and follows the Crimson Tide.
- Steve is a supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Kidney Foundation, and helping feed and clothe the homeless.