Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Auburn, WA 98092 US
Become part of our Management Team! We are looking for someone to join our growing concept as a Restaurant Operations Manager. This position is the face of our restaurant and needs to be a polished leader with an enthusiastic personality. We are looking for someone who has a true PASSION for what they do. Must have a very hands-on management style and be familiar with BOH and FOH operations. If you are looking for a career and a place you can grow with, we would be interested in talking with you.
Assistant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operation of the restaurant
- Monitor the quality of products and services produced
- Adjust the daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of supplies
- Maintain health standards for all service staff
Assistant General Manager Qualifications:
- 2-3 years in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of all steps of service and food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities and TEAM BUILDING SKILLS!
- Ability to thrive and maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
Assistant General Manager Benefits:
- Opportunities for advancement in a stable and growing company
- Great bonus program/profit sharing
- 100% medical/dental coverage
- Tenure bonus program
Recruiter Managing this Job
Lynnette Doan joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2019. She has always worked in hospitality, starting her career in restaurant management while in college and now as a recruiter for the industry that she loves. As a Recruiter, Lynnette applies her experience to help others plan their next steps in their career. She loves recruiting and learning about each person's personal journey and helping them find a role with a company that shares the same values as they do.
Lynnette has extensive experience in Catering, Events, and Sales. She spent over 12 years with a National Brewing Company, planning events from private corporate functions to large community festivals and fundraisers. She has a special place in her heart for helping others plan for special occasions.
Lynnette grew up in the Pacific Northwest and enjoys spending time outdoors with her family.