Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Baltimore, MD 21231
Our exciting, national restaurant group is looking for a dynamic and high-energy Assistant General Manager for our classic Restaurant. This candidate must come from a high-volume restaurant background in the Fine Dine/Upscale Casual segment. They should know how to inspire and motivate a team to be focused on delivering a guest experience that exceeds expectations.
Assistant General Manager Requirements
- Manage the day-to-day running of the operation
- Train, coach, and develop hourly team members
- Lead the team to execute and deliver an extensive menu
- Experience in a fine dining restaurant
Assistant General Manager Qualifications
- Tenure of 2+ years
- Ability to build relationships with vendors
- Understand a P&L and daily administration
- Have a guest-first attitude and drive the team to have the same attitude
Assistant General Manager Benefits and Compensation
- Highly Competitive Base Salary
- Medical Insurance and 401k
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Days
Recruiter Managing this Job
I enjoy helping people in the growth of their careers along with the challenge of finding the right candidates for our clients. This career also allows me to stay involved on the operations side of the business I love without having to run the day to day! What’s better than that?!
- Bill Shea started with Goodwin Recruiting in March 2017.
- Bill grew up in Pittsfield, MA. His first job was as a dish washer at 15 years old for Bonanza Restaurant. He was there for 18 years, eventually becoming a part-owner for four years.
- Bill was a District Manager with Panera for ten years with a Great Franchise The Howley Bread Group. He was very involved with NSO and was able to hire and develop managers to assist in the growth of the company from 12 locations to 28. Bill’s was the go-to district for developing General Manager’s to open new locations through four districts which has been a big help in his recruiting career.
- Bill and his wife moved to the Houston area from Connecticut to be near his daughter and 3 grandkids.
- In his spare time, Bill enjoys golf and one of his must-haves was a house on a golf course!