Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Grand Rapids, MI 49525 US
Do you love the restaurant business but have grown tired of late nights and long weekends? Are you a hands-on leader with a passion for fresh food and great customer service? Are you in search of a growth-oriented company that celebrates and promotes hard-working, strong leaders? If so, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you. One of the nation s fastest growing fast-casual restaurant companies is in search of great Restaurant Assistant General Managers in the Livonia area to help develop its amazing brand. Ideal candidates hail from similar fast-casual concepts and QSR / fast food brands. So, if you answered YES! to all of the above, please forward your resume today!
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary with Generous and Attainable Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Comprehensive Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, prescription)
- Vacation and PTO Days
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY OF LIFE!
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years as a salaried management position
- Annual sales volume experience of $1+ million
- Stable tenure, no more than 2 jobs in 5 years
- High energy with a passion for hospitality
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Member
I’ve always loved helping to shape careers as a leader in the restaurant industry. I’m thrilled to be able to do the same without the rigors of day-to-day restaurant operations.
- Jeff Wilk’s career with Goodwin Recruiting began in January of 2016.
- Jeff grew up on a large family farm in central Michigan. He fell in love with the restaurant industry while working at a restaurant in high school.
- Jeff is a graduate of Michigan State University’s School of Hospitality Management.
- Jeff worked 21 years for Bloomin’ Brands – 15 years of them as Managing Partner for Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
- Jeff has a love of the outdoors – camping, sports, hanging out by the pool, and working in the garden.