Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Hilliard, OH 43026 US
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Responsibilities
- Lead team with Shoulder to Shoulder leadership
- Demonstrate a Team Led Attitude
- Maintain a High Level of Guest Satisfaction
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of leadership in a fast-paced restaurant
- Positive - Infectious Attitude
- Willingness to learn as well as Teach
- Demonstrated leadership quality
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Benefits
- Health - Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Attainable bonus
- Planned Market Growth
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
Sara Kolis joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2020. Sara decided to join the Goodwin team because she feels a sense of great personal achievement when helping others reach their career goals. The fact that Sara can couple that with being the master of her own destiny is extremely motivating.
Sara has worked in the hospitality industry for nearly 20 years. Her focus has been on fine dining, beverage program management, and management training & mentoring.
Sara has been with her husband for over 11 years, and they have two young children. She loves to cook, dine out, spin with her favorite Peloton instructor, and listen to podcasts ranging from Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend to Revisionist History with Malcolm Gladwell.