Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Holland, MI 49423
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily restaurant operations.
- Hiring, scheduling, training, and development.
- Manage costs and inventories.
- Help GM develop systems and processes for team efficiency.
- Support company standards while enhancing a growing concept.
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- At least 2-4 years of restaurant management experience.
- Good understanding of cost controls and financial variance reporting.
- Experience with alcohol service, wine, and craft beer.
- Has a good understanding of staff training, hiring, scheduling, and good communication skills.
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Benefits:
- Excellent Starting Salary ranging from $45, 000 to $55, 000 based on experience.
- Bonus plan based on profitability.
- Progressive Health Insurance Package / generous company contribution.
- 401k with company match.
- PTO - Company values quality of life.