Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Las Vegas, NV HASH(0x41d1390)
Our most successful managers have a variety of backgrounds. Prior restaurant management and hospitality experience is a must.
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-year restaurant Manager experience in high volume Fast Causal, QSR or Casual Dining preferred.
- Customer service focused and oriented.
- Must be able to work an average of 55 hours work per week.
- Skillful planner with knowledge of basic business fundamentals.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve a conflict.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships and leading others.
- Infectious, positive attitude that inspires others.
- Must be able to stand and walk for periods of eight to ten hours in length, each shift.
- Must be able to reach, bend, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 30 lbs repeatedly during a shift. At times it might be necessary to lift up to 50 lbs
- Immediate Vacation.