Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Leawood, KS 66209
Growing company looking to add smiling faces and great personalities to their team! Restaurant Hospitality Managers need to be sincerely focused on hospitality and the development of their team. If you have 2-5 years' experience in full-service casual or fast casual restaurants, submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Effectively train staff
- Hire, evaluate, and develop staff
- Ensure accurate ordering
- Build rapport with repeat and first-time guests
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Be able to interact with guests and staff
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Qualifications:
- No more than 3 jobs in the past 5 years
- Knowledge of bar cost and labor systems
- Hands-on experience with guests
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to P&L and sales building is highly desired
- Professional growth with local, growing brand
- 50-55 hours/week
- 2 days off a week
- Obtainable bonus structure
- 401k with company match
- Employee appreciation events
- Insurance after 2 weeks
- Angela Scopelianos joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2017 with passion and love for the hospitality industry.
- Angela has a lifetime of management and operations experience gained through her family-owned, classic Italian restaurants in Kansas City.
- Her culinary passion led to the pursuit of a Bachelor of Science from Cornell University’s Hotel and Management School in Ithaca, New York, followed by a culinary degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- Angela’s career began with over seven years of tenure at Hillstone Restaurant Group, holding various management roles including Multi-Unit Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Service Manager for numerous locations.
- Angela is devoted to her husband of five years and raising their two young children. In her spare time, she can be found immersed in various Mediterranean family traditions and events and exploring the southwest from their home base in Chandler, Arizona.