Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Milford, OH 45150
|We are looking to hire a professional who is passionate about service and creating a great guest experience. We are hiring a Restaurant Assistant General Manager for our growing concept that has great food quality and great service. |
The right candidate will have experience in a high-volume dining environment with at least two to three years of experience. Our ideal candidate will have a strong passion for building guest relationships and ability to build and lead a passionate team of staff. Our next Restaurant Assistant General Manager will have a strong training background and be able to develop those around them.
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Responsibilities:
Recruiting allows me to be active in the industry I love while helping to change candidates' lives, matching them with our great clients.
- Bill Wingereid joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Bill has lived in Ohio for most of his life and started out early in the hospitality industry. At the age of 14, Bill was already bussing tables in a hotel restaurant.
- Bill graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management.
- Before joining Goodwin, Bill worked for Aramark as a Food Service Director. He previously has experience as a GM at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse and in management at Rock Bottom Brewery.
- Bill enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He is also an avid sports fan, loyal to the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Cincinnati Reds.