Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Newark, DE 19702
Assistant General Manager Responsibilities:
- To support and promote the company culture, brand, vision, and mission.
- To ensure excellent guest service and exceed guest expectations.
- Promote and build revenues through networking, community, social media, guest loyalty, etc...with a passion for sharing the experience with the local community.
- Develop and or maintain systems to ensure minimal waste and maximum profits.
- Hire, train, and engage team members to show loyalty and be their best.
- Maintain the highest quality product and ensure all brand standards are followed.
- Full-Service Restaurant experience in a management or supervisory capacity ideal, but not required.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- High-Energy and enthusiastic, with a service attitude that is always ready to go above and beyond for their guests.
- Good computer skills including, Excel, Word, and Outlook experience in QuickBooks, Micros, and HotSchedules would also be a plus.
- Competitive salary of $35,000 to $45,000 annually.
- Great opportunity for professional and personal growth.
- Quality work environment with a consistent vision, direction, and leadership.