Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Rockville, MD 20852
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- Experienced Manager with full-service dining experience
- Independent experience a MUST!
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a Full-Service Restaurant
- Results-Oriented Leaders Only!
- Sales volume of $3M+
- Must be energetic, guest-focused, and eager
We offer Restaurant Assistant General Managers:
- Great benefits
- Strong bonus potential
- Excellent growth opportunity based on performance, not tenure
- Medical and dental benefits
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.