Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Waltham, MA 02454
Casual dining restaurant seeking driven, motivated, hardworking professionals to join this busy restaurant. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-4 years of hospitality management experience with a structured restaurant group or independent operator, who is guest-centric and believes strongly in team.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all front of the house activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Maintain a high level of visibility during service
- Ensure the highest quality of food and beverage
- Train and manage all service and bar personnel
- Maintain brand standards and identity
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet business needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in hospitality with emphasis in casual dining
- Strong training acumen as well as a team builder
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work autonomously and approach job with ownership mentality
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- ServSafe and Tips Certified a plus
Great Opportunity for an outstanding, self-motivated, driven restaurant professional
Salary Range- $50,000-$55,000
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I joined Goodwin Recruiting because the culture is second to none and the company core values align with mine. Although I loved every minute of my time in hospitality, here at Goodwin, I have the opportunity to change candidates’ lives in a very profound way. There is no greater feeling than placing a candidate in that perfect position that will afford them professional development and happiness.
- Mitch Marron joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017, having previously been placed twice by Goodwin Recruiting.
- Mitch has over 25 years of experience as a COO, General Manager, and Executive Chef, predominantly for luxury country clubs within the private club industry. He also has extensive experience in opening restaurants for independent hotels such as Saybrook Point Inn and Spa, independent hotel companies such as Edgewater Management, and major brands such as Hilton and ClubCorp.
- Mitch obtained his B.S. in Hospitality Management from Florida International University.
- In his free time, Mitch is an avid golfer, who loves travel, wine, his wife, Carrie, and 25-year old twins, Brett and Alexis.